When preparing for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), it's not enough just to know the information. A critical part of being successful on the MBE is learning (and mastering) how to answer the multiple-choice questions.So how do you master the MBE? The answer is simple: practice. The more sample bar exam questions you do, the better you will become at answering these questions.
Pieper Bar Review wants to help you prepare for the MBE, by not only offering the best bar review course, but also our Uniform Bar Exam Question of the Day. This delivers one free sample bar exam question to your email inbox, every morning. This will help ensure you're practicing for the Uniform Bar Exam and MBE every single day. After all: Practice makes perfect!
The Bar Exam Question of the Day is designed to keep you focused on the UBE, and familiarize you with the topics, principles and language used on the bar exam.
Answering real bar exam questions daily will help you:
- Review the topics on the Uniform Bar Exam: Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Real Property, and Torts
- Familiarize yourself with question formatting and wording used by the National Conference of Bar Examiners
- Practice important process-of-elimination skills
- Revisit the material you learned in your bar review course
- Stay focused on the bar exam